hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I'm the Kind of Girl...

I'm the kind of girl who
wakes up to something different from Pandora each morning

feels uplifted after reading the Bible

cuddles with dogs and lets them kiss her

loves a good pair of tall boots

could live on popcorn

loves a good time with friends

eats Reese's Peanut Butter Cups way too often

can't pass up an opportunity to shop

would drive home in a tornado to save her dogs

loves a good young-adult book

could dance and sing all night

is just like her mama and daddy

loves having long hair even though it is SUPER difficult

loves sunshine and summer days

would spend all day at the lake (and has..)

loves listening to music every second of every day

tends to be a bit of a control freak

loves laughing and does it often

likes taking naps even though she used to HATE them a few years ago



1 comment:

  1. HELLO FRIENDS AM LINDA COLLINS FROM CANADA MY BEST DECISSION I MADE ON HOW TO GET MY MARRIAGE BACK once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is {Prophet Harry} he is really powerful and could help pray to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and prayers for good job and financial blessings .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this {Prophet Harry}, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 3 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the {Prophet Harry} only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is prophetharryprayerhome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete