1) recovering from the most painful surgery I've ever had...just a tonsillectomy, but still! (I'll spare you the picture, it's not pretty...)
2) my first "big girl job" interviews
3) kicking into high gear with wedding plans (first time going to a bridal fair, first wedding shower, first time registering for gifts, etc..)
4) accepting my first teaching position!
5) experienced the happiest day of my life by stealing Kyle's last name! May 21, 2011!
|ps-within a few months, all of my bridesmaids were blissfully married as well!|
|nothin like a family picture...lol|
6) a honeymoon and my first cruise!
|the Disney Dream!|
7) moving into our first place together in Wichita
|I actually took this as we were moving out of it because I forgot to take any when we moved in!|
8) my 24th birthday! (and i forgot to take any pictures?! what?! haha)
9) the beginning of my first year of teaching
10) moving into our first house (those pics were just posted not long ago so I won't repeat them!)
11) our first holidays as a married couple (those were also posted a post or two ago..)
I know that there were more things that happened but those events stand out among the rest. I could not have asked for a better year. Getting married was something I've been waiting on for a long time and it happened in 2011! The next step is getting ahead financially so that we can start planning on....BABIES! But, unfortunately, that financial stability could still be a few years off so it might be a while!!
Enjoy your new year everyone!