hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Friday, November 4, 2011

thankfulness.

For the last few days, I have been posting reasons why I am thankful on Facebook.  I have decided to take it to the next level and explain those reasons a little more in depth.  Some of them are pretty self-explanatory but maybe it would be good for me to look back on these during days when I'm feeling sorry for myself...haha!

Today I am thankful for my husband's love for math.  Because he loves math, he takes care of the bills and the checkbook.  I always told myself I would never be the wife that lets her husband control how she spends money, but it's just so much easier!!!  Before I buy something (groceries, lunch, stuff for teaching) I always text him or call to find out how much money we have and what bills we still have to pay.

If this task were left up to me, our credit scores would be terrible and my student loans that are taking most of my paychecks would tell me I'm delinquent! I'm not a money person.  I am good at spending but not so good at saving.

Anyway, Kyle does so much for me.  This is just one thing that I'm thankful for today!  I am one lucky wife...

God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment