hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

6 days..

While working on my music playlists for the wedding, I found myself listening to "Chapel of Love."  Oh my goodness.  I am getting married on SATURDAY!!!  I cannot believe it.  And what's even more unbelievable is the fact that I will be working from 7:30-4:30 every day until Friday.  How is a bride supposed to put finishing touches on her wedding if she's going to come home every night ready to fall on her pillow until morning?! Good thing my momma is so wonderful and knows what's going on!!!  She will be my only hope this week..

That being said, I still LOVE my new job!  It's sad though when you find yourself singing Itsy Bitsy Spider all day because it's stuck in your head from being with 3 and 4-year-olds all week.

I don't know if anyone actually reads my posts, but if anybody from my OC experience reads this, I am glad that I am overcoming what our professors decided about me.  My confidence has started to rebuild so hopefully things continue to work out.

Anyway, I have many things to get done before I get to sleep tonight.  Hopefully I will be able to post again before the wedding to express my excitement and how nervous I am...

1 comment:

  1. You will be just fine, my dear!!! :) Don't be too nervous, it will all work out just fine. IF, and thats a big 'if', something messes up or doesn't work right, it will just add character to the wedding! Nobody will say, "Oh my, this is a bad wedding!" LOL. They will probably smile and see how easily you take it in stride! Just enjoy this last week of freedom :) and try to stay excited!!!! It will all turn out GREAT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete