hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

it's a wonderful life!

Yesterday my mom and I drove two hours to OKC to deliver the bridesmaids' dresses to each of them!  After Rachel tried on a dress that didn't fit right the other day, I felt like I should hurry and get them to everybody so we can check!  It turns out that two of the four bridesmaids have dresses that won't be needing fixed but there are still the other two needing something done.  These are small alterations though so I don't think it should take too long.  I sure hope not anyway!  The dresses are beautiful on every one of these girls though.  They all loved the pockets for sure!!  I wish my wedding dress had pockets..haha.

Being back in Edmond yesterday made me miss it to an extent.  I hated being away from my dinky little Kansas hometown while I was there but now I miss the friends that I had there.  I'm just one of those people who can never be fully satisfied I guess!  Life sure does change quickly for me!  That being said, I couldn't be happier than I am at this time.  I'm getting married in 2 1/2 weeks to a Christian man who would give me the world if he could.  It's a wonderful life!

P.S.-I took advantage of being in Edmond yesterday by going to ROSS!  I miss that place..  I found a dress for dinners on our cruise and a swimsuit coverup!  I'm ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment