hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Monday, May 9, 2011

a new start with child start

I started my new job today.  It was a loooooonnnnng day for sure.  I work in a classroom with 3 and 4 year olds as an assistant teacher.  I was worried that as an "assistant" teacher that I would be treated as the errand-runner and doing all of the lead teacher's dirty work.  This wasn't the case.  My lead teacher is a younger girl with a great sense of fashion and a wonderful personality!  I was impressed.  It's going to be an interesting experience though.  The commute is the worst part.  It takes an hour and a half to get there from my house.  I absolutely cannot wait to move after the wedding!  It will cut the drive in half.  It was nice to be treated like an adult rather than a college student who knows nothing.  I was treated as though I actually knew something about childcare and I loved it.

I'm getting worried that I'm really not going to be able to finish all of my wedding plans.  I have a list of five different business phone numbers that I will have to call during my lunch break tomorrow.  I have to stop at the flower shop to leave my proposal after I get home from Wichita.  Then I'm off to get my hair practiced on again.  Ugh...is it over yet? haha...

12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment