hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

MARRIED!!!

May 21, 2011 was the day that I officially became Mrs. Kyle Lawson.  The weather was beautiful except for the wind and my photographer did an AMAZING job orchestrating the day!  I've seen some of the pictures and can't wait until they become mine to do what I want with them!  Here's one of my favorites..


The wedding party made that day happen too!  Between the bridesmaids and the parents we got everything to go so smoothly!!!


Everything was beautiful and when I get steady internet I'm sure I will be able to go into more detail about my big day!  We have quite a story to tell about our honeymoon experience too!  Stay tuned...

-The new Mrs. Lawson!

No comments:

Post a Comment