hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the hunt.

so for the last couple of months, I have been doing nothing but wedding planning and job hunting.  you would think that with a brand new college degree received in a bogus major (more about that later), that these places would be loving the idea of having me as an employee.  tis not the case!  most of the jobs I have been applying for do not require a degree in anything.  I've NEVER struggled to find a job before.  I've been relatively lucky until now I guess.  I know that I'm more reliable than most people getting jobs these days.  So here I am.  Unemployed with an impending rent for a new apartment coming very quickly. And let's not forget the fact that I will be married in 30 some days...

Love,
the unemployed bridezilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment