hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Monday, April 25, 2011

lack of sleep..

So my first time going to the chiropractor a few weeks ago turned into a series of trips.  I was pretty nervous the first time and after that was over, it wasn't so bad.  I had my last appointment over a week ago and he told me that I didn't necessarily need to come back until my neck was giving me trouble again.  Since that last time, I thought it was getting better because I rarely felt pain.  However, on Saturday night I woke up at 3:00 in the morning with neck pain so bad that I couldn't sleep!  It's been that way every night since then and I decided today that I'm going to the doctor instead of the chiropractor.  I'm getting married in less than a month and I want to be able to sleep the night before my wedding so I don't look like a zombie in a wedding dress!

I called the dress shop and found out that 3 out of the 4 bridesmaid dresses are in.  I'm so stinkin excited to see them in person and praying that the dresses will fit right!  I need to remember to grab Kyle's money envelope when I drive down to get those because I need to place the order for the tuxes!  It's getting to be crunch time!!  26 days left until I become Mrs. Kyle Evan Lawson..

On another note, I have another interview tomorrow!  Hopefully this one works out...

Love,
the zombie bridezilla

No comments:

Post a Comment