hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Off to a great start!

This is my umpteenth attempt at starting a blog. I haven't been a regular blogger since I was in high school and using the popular Xanga website. I've found myself being pretty antsy to start one the last few weeks so I finally gave in. I am getting married in 42 days according to my account on www.theknot.com. I wanted to start a blog about being a newlywed wife, even though I'm still about a month away from becoming that. I know that there are many struggles and challenges that comes with being a newlywed. My fiance and I bicker like any other couple but once we're living together and seeing each other ALL THE TIME, I'm sure I will notice some differences! So in the next month and a half, if I remember to post, there will be mostly wedding planning excitement and frustrations...probably more frustrations than excitement! I'm to the point where I want to be done with the wedding part and be MARRIED!! It's just another day to me..

Also, I am a picture fanatic and will be posting several pictures I'm sure!


This is my favorite engagement picture of Kyle and me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment