hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

so emotional!!

In the last few days, I have been crying every five minutes it seems.  This is out of the ordinary for me.  I have only been known to cry when I was sad or heartbroken.  I couldn't be happier in my life and I've been trying to analyze the underlying cause.  I've come to the realization that I'm slowly turning into the dreaded...BRIDEZILLA.  I will give you one example.  Yesterday, while trying to figure out who needed invitations to the ceremony from his side, Kyle got snappy.  I asked him nicely one more time.  He still was no help so I started tearing up and threw the paper at him and walked away.  (I'm not usually a drama queen, I promise!)  Being the great future husband that he is, he followed me and made me sit down with him so he could hold me.  He helped me figure out what actually was a very simple solution.

I'm definitely in a time crunch.  I think my counter read 36 days until the wedding?  I'm not positive that was the number but it was close to that if not exact.  But.  the invitations have been SENT!!  I am so relieved.  Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment