hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

blogging..

I have been slacking in my posts lately.  I literally have nothing exciting to talk about anymore.  I've just been working part-time at the mall and sitting around while Kyle is at work all day.  I've never been more ready to go back to a job in my life.  My teaching job starts back up at the beginning of August and I'm still trying to find a way to let the store know that I won't be staying..

I do have some exciting news but it won't be nearly as exciting for anyone else as it is for me!  I have received my discs that hold all the THOUSANDS of pictures from our wedding.  Since they have been in my possession, I have uploaded them onto my computer and shrunk them down to normal computer size and did some heavy elimination of the ones that I didn't see a need for.  The amount of pictures that I posted on Facebook are still rather excessive but I wanted a CD so I could share them!  I'm trying to decide how I can start adding them to my blogs.  I guess I will just start going in order of my most favorites and post one every time with a short description?  Let's give it a shot!



I chose to wear a pair of Chucks under my dress.  Since high school, I have worn shoes like these.  My very first pair in 10th grade ended up being a work of art.  I colored on them with markers and went crazy.  I have kept that particular pair but no longer wear them due to their "ugliness."  Since then I have always had at least one pair and have never written on them again!  I had a hard time deciding between the Converse idea and boots.  I grew up country but in high school I took the punk rock direction and made it my own.  I actually wore my converse to prom under my big pink dress!  I have outgrown that phase and now I just wear them with everything as a fashion accessory.  That being said, thinking back to my prom days and the last few years, I decided the Converse were the shoes I should wear under my big white dress!

Hope you enjoyed my first photo post.  There will definitely be more to come!

1 comment:

  1. I went with boots. :) I even tried wearing heels for awhile... But before we started taking pics it had rained and they just kept sinking. So boots it was all day! And much more comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete