hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

new recipe success!!!

Today has been such an amazing day for my husband and me!  We started out with waffles and then our daily Bible study.  We finished the book of Job and started my favorite book:  Psalms!  I always love the reminders that each Psalm offers to me and I'm thrilled to be studying these great words with Kyle.  Anyway, back to my amazing day...   Next we managed to overcome a very strong obstacle in our relationship and we both feel so relieved!  It has taken a very large load off of our shoulders and we are ready to move forward.  We also went to see Harry Potter.  We left the theatre talking about how well-written the stories are and how awesome these movies have been.  I'm pretty impressed at how well all the sequels and prequels and other "quels" have been made.  You don't see that kind of movie in Twilight.  Next we came home and together we made an awesome, yet simple, chicken recipe.  I found it on a website called my fridge food.  This website has you select all these different items that you already have in your pantry or fridge and gives you recipes consisting of what you have.  I love it.  Anyway, here is the recipe:

Wild Butter Chicken (serves 4)

Ingredients:
2 beaten eggs
1 cup crushed butter round cracker crumbs
1/2 tsp garlic salt
ground black pepper
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup butter, split into pieces

Preheat oven to 375º
Put the beaten eggs in one bowl, and mix crumbs with garlic salt and pepper in another
Dip chicken in eggs and then dredge in the crumb mixture
Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 baking pan
Place pieces of butter around chicken
Bake 40 minutes or until no longer pink.

Now, I'm off to another movie date on the couch with my handsome hubby!!  Enjoy your night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment