hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

a break from wedding posts

A. Age: almost 24
B. Bed size: queen, but I get less than that with my bed-hogging husband!
C. Chore that you hate: cleaning the bathroom
D. Dogs: well the ones that actually belong to Kyle and me are Legit and Caya
E. Essential start to your day: music!
F. Favorite color: orange
G. Gold or Silver: white gold or silver
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play: well, I started with the piano, moved on to the violin, then to the flute, then to my voice along with failed attempts at learning guitar
J. Job title: Assistant teacher at Child Start
K. Kids: not for about three more years!
L. Live: Wichita, KS
M. Mother's name: Lois
N. Nicknames: hmm..i don't even know anymore!
O. Overnight hospital stays: not for me.
P. Pet peeve: bad customer service
Q. Quote from a movie: hmm..way too many!
R. Right or left handed: left
S. Siblings: a brother and sister-in-law!
T. Time you wake up: usually around 8 but when school is in session it's much earlier
U. Underwear: don't go anywhere without it!
V. Vegetable you hate: onions
W. What makes you run late: waking up late
X. X-Rays you've had: my teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: hmm...mac n cheese?
Z. Zoo animal: monkeys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment