hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

first married birthday!

I have been so caught up in one of my dearest friends' wedding weekend (which btw was BEAUTIFUL!) that I didn't realize how close my birthday really was getting.  Guess what!?  It's today!  My husband and I woke up and went to worship this morning really enjoyed the sermon.  It's always a great start to the week when I can come home from church saying, "Wow, I really feel like I got closer with God today."  I made an easy lunch when we got home.  You can laugh at my wifely nature if you want but we really love corn dogs with macaroni and cheese!  We ate and went out to the pool for a bit but didn't stay long due to all of the darling little boys splashing us.  We have rescheduled our movie date three times just throughout the day.  We are going to the cheap theatre in Wichita to watch a movie we've already seen but we feel a need to go.  We postponed it the first time because we went to the pool.  We postponed it the second time because we wanted a nap.  We postponed it a third time because we overslept.  We still have one more showtime left and we won't be missing that one!  Kyle has promised me that my gift is coming when we have a chance to go see the new Transformers movie once it comes out soon!  I can't wait!
Happy birthday to me!
While I am sad that I don't get to experience one of my mother's traditional birthday cakes this year, I would say that my first married birthday has been successful and there are still several hours left to this day! So until next time..

-The Happily Married Birthday Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment