hey

Christian~wife of 3 years~preschool teacher~dog mom~friend~smiler~and many other things!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

wedding photo mania!

For those of you who know me, you know that I am a picture-taking fool!  I take pictures of everything with my dinky little Blackberry camera.  One of these days I plan to actually invest in a real camera so I won't miss opportunities like I did on the honeymoon.  But more on that later...

I had decided early on in Kyle's and my engagement that photography would probably be our most expensive investment in our wedding.  I was right.  But I think in the end it will be so worth it.  I haven't figured out how to do the fun tagging in my blog posts yet but I wanted to show you some of the work from my photographer, Amy, from Lola Jo Photo Design.  She did fabulous work on our day and I have only been able to see a handful of the ones she took.  Click here to view the the blog where she has posted all of our wedding day sneak peeks!  They also have a Facebook page if you search for them!  Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful place! Love the shots with your shoes! Those turned out really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I actually just got to see the rest of the pictures she took today and most of those weren't as impressive..haha. But thank you for the compliment! I tried to keep it unique without being too out there at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete